Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Anwar v.s Shabery

044

"Hari ini membentuk kerajaan, esok turun harga minyak" (learn your Malay!) I'm hoping it was a GREAT debate between these fella. Anyway, its obviously a GREAT answers and speech from Anwar. Its more on coffee talk on Shabery. Frankly, I not really know Shabery in political environment in Malaysia. I am not a political bloggers, Venezuela what?
Frankly, Anwar was my high school hero. I always use his speech and facts in my Bahasa Melayu writings. It was great to have your buku karangan to be dijaja the whole batch rite? ;p
Shocking part was, Shabery was not really on track in this debate. He always used "common" facts that WE always heard before. Yeah, at coffee shops! Where the heaven are the facts gone bro!? Why he always attacked Anwar personally? I have to say that I should felt ashame on this. It was not fair to government to have this fella to debate with Anwar. Unfortunately, Anwar took the best move not to take it personally and keep it "on track". He simply smiled and denied the attack.

Want more on this kinda writings? PLEASE search elsewhere. Im just feeling writing tonight and im sure there are lots of blogs in this matter.

Obviously, Anwar is the winner...its not fair!











No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Twitter Updates

Twitter / anuarsalleh