Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sharina



It's been helluva day for me even the clock just strike 6pm. Since this morning, im chatting trough Facebook with my old mates from my high school. Then this girl turn to bring back my memories. Sharina.
(at this point, u can play the video. Trust me, its like a soundtrack in a movie when u read and listen to it ;p )

Frankly, I rather not to talk with her since that time ;p Time goes by, then at some point, she mentioned this " **** mn arr,,aku xblh lupa ler ms die bg aku karipap...1 pn aku xjamah...huhu...*** kot yg perabih..." . I was laughing out lout!

Wind back 12 years ago... There was a young gun at my school who came all the way from Kuala Lumpur. As u mentioned his name, looks like its EVERYBODY know him for sure! Its the glory days for skaters and punksters. Back then I was into Vans Half Cab, Quicksilver's and Sid Vicious while Take That still spin their hit lists.

Oh, back to this fella. At my school, we named him after a district at Selangor where he were livin. In the year of 96-97 he was struck by this girl i mentioned earlier. Oh...he sooooooo into her! Years after, until I was informed that a song was made on behalf of this girl. Damn sweet bro!

Its been a goofy memories of him anyway. LOL. One of it was, he will never wash his school uniforms! but then, he really a gud chap to me. Good taste of music, and never forget his mates. I used to bumped with him in LRT 5 years ago. He was in a Kilt! (click to answer your question about Kilt) As expected, EVERYBODY was looking at us at that time. Hahaha..

Its been a while we were leaving school and people moving on with families and kids along. Sharina is now living with his husband and 2 kids, while I'm still looking for this chap.

In the name of good memories...

Oh Reena

Oh! Reena
Oh! Reena?
Why you lie to me…
Oh! Reena?
You know how I feel
Oh! reena.
Why why u lie to me
Oh! Reena
You know that how I feel
Please come back to me
Of coz we use to be
Izzit so hard to see
Oh baby you n me
Oh! Reena
Please tell me the true
Oh reena
You know I love u
Oh reena
I want you to tell the true
Oh reena
Oh you know y I love u
Please come back to me
Of coz we use to be
Izzit so hard to see
Oh baby u n me

Oh! Reena
Please tell me the true
Oh reena
You know I love you
Oh reena
I want you to tell the true
Oh reena
Oh U know I love u
Please come back to me
Of coz we use to be
Izzit hard to see
Oh baby you and me

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Twitter Updates

Twitter / anuarsalleh