Friday, April 18, 2008

DUDE

People viewfinder and internal processor are difference from each other.

i met the "dude" (posted in Hari² Lanun) today. He is wwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy better in person!

One thing i salute him is, he made a business opportunities and create a niche in market. I dont know what im talking about, but u do have the picture. He made things go "Made in Malaysia" in unseen background. Congratulation dude!

DUDE, If u reading this...u do have my apologies due to my misjudging u on phone. yes. i am a soft-hearted person, and im not comfortable to make others "susah-nak-kerja". but somehow, pressures can made people reflect what not inside him. in this case, its not me. indeed.

This proud feelings still running trough my veins and im gonna meet my clients today for a pre-wedding shoot.

PROUD to know you guys!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Twitter Updates

Twitter / anuarsalleh