Thursday, June 12, 2008

FOUND!

Ive been Googling for fun this afternoon, since Im just found a great way to Bookmarking online by Google for dummy like me :D I'll post it later. Its a show off entry this time. I found my images on others blog! YEY! (cc) licencing really put u on the map. at least. Here two of em that i manage to share here (just this two anyway,hehe)

This is an entry from TerryRoberts of MarginsXs Digital Photography. Taken from my flickr stream title 3 SUPER SAIYAN BROTHERS.

This one from Robert. The image was taken from this funny title "CAR WASH anyone?"

4 comments:

Robert said...

And here I made it to your blog 'cause you linked to mine! What a circle :)

That car wash photo is awesome. I appreciate your use of Creative Commons so we can all make excellent use of your work.

Keep up the excellent stuff!

Padhma said...

These provided information was really so nice,thanks for giving that post and the more skills to develop after refer that post. Your articles really impressed for me,because of all information so nice.

Car Cleaning at Doorstep in Mumbai

sandhosh said...

informative and much interesting blog which engaged me more.Spend a worthful time.Good work author.keep updating more.
SEO Company in India
SEO Services in India
SEO Companies in India
SEO Company India
SEO Services India
SEO Companies India

chenna sankar said...

your post passes on a decent messages and intriguing things and give more updates.

PHP Training in Chennai

SAS Training in Chennai

Selenium Training in Chennai

SEO Training in Chennai

Software Testing Training in Chennai

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Twitter Updates

Twitter / anuarsalleh